Why is it that we publically pause to give thanks so rarely? I've been struck by all of the Facebook posts of people stating for what they are thankful...some are heartfelt, some are funny, some just bizarre. It got me thinking that although I pause to give thanks for the major things in my life: husband, kids, family, health, roof over our heads and food on our table, I fail to recognize many of the things that touch my life daily. Thus, I am starting a new blog...that and the fact that I totally slacked on the other blog. My goal is to update you on the world of the CNY Atkinson family by sharing those things for which we are grateful
Today, we give thanks for Dave. Yes, that is a big thing and a given but it is his birthday so we need to give him his cred. I am thankful for his sense of humor, ability to get along with everyone and anyone, his knack for always rooting for the underdog (good thing we moved to Syracuse), his superior intelligence, his great hair and his jazz hands.
Happy Birthday, Davey!



Yay for hot dad!-Cara
ReplyDelete